Notice for buyers: PLEASE READ COMPLETELY!
- We do not take any form of trades on horses.
- A large number of our horses sell within hours of being posted- if you're interested in a horse, please call Melanie at 940-733-8581 for the fastest response.
- We can easily arrange shipping anywhere in the United States or Canada for a reasonabe price!
- We do not hold horses unless you're in the car driving to see them OR have a flight scheduled within the next 24 hours. NO EXCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER
- Horses MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL/have conformation of payment within 24 hours of "speaking for" your horse. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Conformation of payment can be: Picture
of a check with a tracking number being overnighted, picture of a
wire transfer receipt, or you can pay via PayPal (there is a 3%
charge if using a credit card on PayPal).
- All horses are generally posted with current xrays available that can be sent to you via email or a link. We do not hold horses on the basis of your vet looking at the xrays. If additional views are requested, or a formal pre-purchase exam is requested, we can help you facilitate that.
- We hold horses for additional vet checks on a case-by-case basis.
- While horses are waiting to be shipped/picked up, a board rate of $15/day for stalled horses and $12.50/day for pastured horses will apply. This will start 3 days after the horse has been spoken for. This is our cost for feed/hay, shavings, and barn help.
- We can help you get insurance on your new horses for approx $300 for every $10,000 in coverage- let us know and we can help you get in touch with an insurance agent.
We look forward to earning your trust and your business! We sell prospects to some of the best trainers and riders in the business, and we would love to help you pick out your new winner!
Terms used in sale descriptions:
LTE= Lifetime Earnings NCHA=National Cutting Horse Association
Contact Information: Melanie (940)
Upcoming Sale Horses
CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE AUCTION - NOVEMBER 14-15